We are a leading producer of narrow fabrics, webbing, suspenders, belts, sports apparel and many other products. With a narrow fabrics mill in North Carolina, JoeAnne Narrow Fabrics, and a factory in the Dominican Republic, JoeAnne Dominicana, we are able to supply our customers with various, high quality materials and products to meet their needs. We are available for sourcing requests and manufacture wholesale quantities, so if you are interested in our products please contact us!
* JoeAnne Company was founded in 1952 in a small loft over Broadway in Manhattan. We started as a jobber of narrow fabrics for the belt and suspender industry. Throughout the 1950s and 1960s, JoeAnne became the largest supplier of elastic narrow fabrics to the belt and suspender industries. By the late 1970s a new line of fabrics were added that sold to the women's shoe and handbag industry. These included cotton duck and denim wide fabrics, innovations that helped JoeAnne develop into what it is today.
* By the late 1970s JoeAnne continued its policy of product and customer diversification by adding Styrofoam wedges, used in women's shoes, to our product line. By the 1980s, JoeAnne continued to diversify into leather trims such as those commonly found on belts and suspenders.
* The next major change for JoeAnne came in the mid 1980's when we began to manufacture belts and suspenders. Originally we contracted our labor in the Dominican Republic and eventually acquired JoeAnne Dominicana, a 100,00 square foot manufacturing facility located in Zona Franca, Santiago, Dominican Republic.
* This factory, which started out manufacturing belts and suspenders, has now grown to employ at its peak 1,200 workers, making a wide array of products such as baseball pants and belts; compression shorts; football pants, jerseys, pads, inserts, chin-straps, jockstraps and even lifeguard floats. Today, our product line is truly too diverse to fully mention in a short summary.
* In 1990 JoeAnne acquired the former Chesterfield Elastic Company, a weaving mill based in Chesterfield, South Carolina. This mill has approximately 100 looms and weaves as much as 2 million yards per week, supplying many different product types, from belts and suspenders, to fashion handbag straps, to men's waistbands for slacks and underwear elastic, to companies that use narrow fabrics for promotional advertising.
* Today JoeAnne Company International employs over 1,000 people worldwide and has, in addition to its own manufacturing plant in the Dominican Republic, operations in Vietnam, China, the Philippines and Cambodia, all of which manufacture for JoeAnne's worldwide customer base.
* We will provide our customers with excellent service on a consistent basis.
* We will be ethical and fair, keeping the interests of our clients as our own.
* Our service will be competitively priced with the guarantee of the highest quality and value for the businesses we serve.
We are able to produce products to whatever quality standard you wish and are willing to send out our products for independent, third-party testing to make sure that your product meets your exact specification
In addition we have the following quality control safeguards in place:
Quality Control Inspection &
Certifications Achieved:WRAP Certified #8361
CPSIA Lead Free Products
And We Have Been Certified By:Walmart
Russell Athletic / Fruit of the Loom
|Our Sample Room, Showing Many Different Colors and Styles of Webbing